Daisy De Windt
Daisy has a broad set of work experiences and qualifications. In short, it’s a mix of science, business and creativity!
– She completed a combined degree in Biomedical Science and Business (Finance), and later completed the Master of Health Law.
– She is a certified project manger (PRINCE2 and CAPM)
– She worked as a QC Radiology Assistant for a few years
– Daisy worked as a Clinical Research Associate in the pharmaceutical industry, where she monitored human clinical trials and trained health professionals in clinical study protocols.
– She has also worked for the not-for-profit “NPS MedicineWise”, in which she led national campaigns that communicated evidence-based information to health professionals and consumers with the goal of reducing the use of inappropriate diagnostic testing.
– She has also worked for universities in business operations and administration.
– Daisy is a creative soul: she exhibits in group and solo art shows and performs in improvisational theatre.
– Daisy is also a professional editor: of both video and the written word.
Daisy joined forces with her husband – a filmmaker and animator – to launch Conceptavision; a media company that specialises in producing educational content. Their mission is to leverage the power of video to spread knowledge and drive impact.
What she loves most about this venture, is that she has the opportunity to combine her many interests, and to work with thought leaders to communicate important information to the people who most need it.