Creating impact through value networks
In this interview, Paula and Lisa share with us how Children’s Healthcare Canada is using value networks to gather information, engage stakeholders, develop resources and create impact amongst their member organisations. They share their experiences and learnings and provide some useful information on things to consider in setting up and facilitating these networks.
Specifically, we discuss:
- What makes a value network
- Who gets involved and how in these networks
- The role of value networks in knowledge mobilization
- Impact examples from the networks at Children’s Healthcare Canada
- Creating value networks, learning over time.
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com